Saturday, February 6, 2010
PhotoChanger.dll is used to change the photo for every specified time interval.
This control takes the path of the Image Folder and show all images one by one.
dll will be available from http://depositfiles.com/files/ir3oojbta
follow the steps to add control to your toolbox of C#
1. Right click on toolbox. and select "Choose Items" from the context menu.
2. Select "Browse" from the opened dialog box.
3. select the .dll stored in your computer and click ok.
4. Now see in the toolbox your control is ready to use.
5.now drag control to your window application
6.select control's property.
7.give Folder path in property named "ImageFolder"
8. Give Time Interval (time to reload next photo) in property named "Interval" in milliseconds